Tuesday, March 10, 2009

future job

My ideal future job is to help children and babies. I would really like to be a nurse that helps  children and/or babies.  I have also thought about the idea of being a niku nurse. A niku nurse takes care of the new born baby when it is first born. I understand that there are a lot of emotional aspects of this job, but I feel that despite the hardships I would face I would really feel like Im making a difference. If this doesn't work out for me I think I might want to be a dentist. But my ultimate goal is to help children. I also would like to work at a children's hospital, such as St. Jude. I would really enjoy making the children feel better and get them laughing. If I knew that I made a child happy for the whole day it would allow me to feel self accomplishment, and it would make my day better as well. So hopefully I'll have enough strength to do a job that requires emotional hardship. 

1 comment: