Friday, April 24, 2009

Gossip analogy.

 The gossip analogy was really accurate. It is impossible to pick up all the feathers that have blown outside in the wind, just like it is impossible to stop gossip once you have started it. I would describe gossip to someone else as a huge waste of time. To the people who gossip, do you not have anything better to be doing instead of making stupid and untrue things up about people you barley know. Gossip is the number one thing I really hate. When someone gossips they get a bad reputation and soon no one will want to be their friend. For the people that the gossip is about can often ruin their self esteem and make them feel horrible. Also the people will never forget it. The rumors said about them will always be in the back of their heads. One way to make people stop gossiping, my mother told me, is to say something good about the person they are making fun of and they will stop. I found that this works really well because I have done it numerous times. I really wish people would just grow up and stop making stupid things up. : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment